Meeting at St. Peter's
It’s beginning to look a lot like fall. And that means that we’re headed indoors for the first time since March 8!
Through all this uncertainty, we’ve seen the Lord provide for us unity of heart, a place to meet, and love for him and his people. Let’s trust him to continue bearing that fruit in our church family as we now transition inside beginning this Sunday, November 1.
We are so grateful to St. Peter’s Episcopal Church for their hospitality and will be meeting at their church building at 3pm on Sundays. Our services will look much the same as they have looked over the summer.
But here’s what this new location and time mean for us.
- Masks will be required for anyone 10 or over and strongly encouraged for those 3 and older.
- We will do our utmost to ensure safe distancing (6ft or greater). Our ushers and greeters will be seating everyone row by row and we will then dismiss row by row after the service. Attendees will be recorded so we can have those records for any contact tracing that becomes necessary.
- As weather permits, we encourage you to also fellowship outdoors while maintaining a safe distance, before and following our services.
- We will have gloves, masks, and hand sanitizer available for you and encourage you to make good use of them.
- If you are feeling sick, we ask that you remain home and watch the livestream on our YouTube channel or Facebook page. Also, if you test positive for COVID within 14 days of attending a service, we ask that you let us know.
I’m so grateful for those members of our church who are stepping up to help disinfect and see to it that we are good stewards of St. Peter’s facility while also worshipping our Lord as a church family (which is our greatest goal!).
I know none of this is convenient. But let’s labor on and endure through this season. The Lord has knit us together as a church family. So let’s bear one another’s burdens and rejoice with one another’s joys. All for the glory of Christ.
See you soon, Lord willing!